Easy to get to right in the Heart of New Hampshire's Lakes Region, Turtle Kraal RV Park is truly a perfect location for your permanent summer home or just for a short visit.
- We are located about a half mile from the Alton traffic circle so it is an easy trip from both the Seacoast (Route 95) and the NH interior (Route 93).
- Located about 90 minutes North of Boston, Turtle Kraal can serve as a terrific base of operations throughout your summer.
- New Hampshire's Lakes Region is one of the most beautiful places in the world ... and Turtle Kraal RV Park is located right in the heart of the region!!
- Just minutes from beautiful Alton Bay and access to Lake Winnipesaukee, we are also just a short drive from other great local towns and attractions.
Looking for the perfect place for your RV for the summer or for a quick trip - Why not stay with us at Turtle Kraal RV Park!!
Located in our gated and private park, our RV sites offer:
- Septic, town water, and underground electric lines with 100 amp service
- Many pull-through sites available for big rigs (check out the Big Rig photo at right)
- Each site at least 40" x 60"
- Wi-Fi Internet Access Park-Wide
- Great park amenities
- Quick and easy access to all NH's Lakes Region has to offer
Turtle Kraal RV Park is a Skyline RV Park Model Dealer with new furnished models available to move into just minutes from Lake Winnipesaukee!!
Looking for a great summer vacation home! Then consider purchasing a Skyline Park Model and setting it up as your permanent summer getaway at Turtle Kraal RV Park.
There is no need to worry about moving an RV in and out of an RV site every year. We'll get you set up at a site you can enjoy year-in-and-year-out.
If you don't want to worry about purchasing an RV and transporting it from location to location, a great way to enjoy Turtle Kraal RV Park and our great location is to purchase a Skyline Park Model and have it set up within the park.
Open since the Spring of 2013, Turtle Kraal RV Park features great amenities, including:
- 147 full hook-up sites of 40' x 60' and larger - Each site includes septic, town water, and underground electric lines with 100 amp service - Pet-friendly upon approval
- Clean, modern bathhouse
- Great local attractions and activities
- Close to both New Hampshire Motor Speedway and Meadowbrook
- Boat and trailer storage
- Gated community for your protection
- Wi-Fi Access across the park
- River access for kayaking and fishing
- Spring-fed three-acre pond and beach area with volleyball and horseshoes
- Just minutes from shopping and laundromat
- Propane fill nearby
- Large Safari Area
- 30' x 50' Gunite Pool now open!!